Sharon Group of Institutes, since 2010
Run by, Jehovaheeray Charitable Trust
In tie-up with, TNSDC (Tamilnadu Skill Development Corporation)
Mission : We are here to educate and train our students in fire & safety and in basic and advanced stitching on the sewing machine. Exposing our students to real life like situations which makes our students confident and professional in their work.
Vision : We are here to educate students with the best faculties and best training to make them capable of what they are expected to do with much integrity and perfection. We train them not to be best students but best human beings and employees.
Tie-ups for fire and safety
- Our tie-up companies ETA Power Station – kovilpatti
- Samsung power plant – Chennai.
- Evergreen Management services Chennai.
- Sk safety systems Madurai,
- Priya Fire & safety Chennai & Andra.
- Ongc power plant Chennai,
- High Power Marine Engg – Chennai
Tie-ups for Tailoring
- Garments tie-up shoba Garments Pudur,
- JP Garments Kovilpatti,
- Subathilak Garments Tirunelveli,
- Saranya Garments – Sattur
- Lavanya Garments Sattur
Government projects completed
- Project Name: Tamilnadu Government Puthu Vaazhvu Thittam 2011-2017
Project Area Head Office – Sattur. Virudhunagar- District.
Branch : Dindigul, Pudhukottai, Theni, Madurai, Paramakudi,
Total students: 1000
Employment placements: 948
- Project name : Tamilnadu Corporation For Development of Women-Mahalir Thittam – 2012-2013
Project area: Tirunelveli.
Total students: 105
Employment placements: 90